meta data for this page
The JSCAD Organization is maintained by a group of volunteers. We welcome and encourage anyone to pitch in but please take a moment to read the following guidelines.
Thank you to all the people who have already contributed to this project:
- If you find errors in the documentation then please make changes. You can login using any account at GitHub, and make changes immediately.
- If you want to submit a bug report please make sure to follow the Reporting Issues guide. Bug reports are accepted as Issues via GitHub.
- If you want to submit a change or a patch, please see the Contributing guidelines. New contributions are accepted as Pull Requests via GitHub.
- We only accept bug reports and pull requests on GitHub.
- If you have a question about how to use the JSCAD website, application, or command line interface then please start a conversation at the JSCAD User Group.
- If you have a change or new feature in mind then please start a conversation with the Core Developers and start contributing changes.
Sadly, the JSCAD organization doesn't come free. We need financial support from users and organizations. It allows us to maintain the website and makes life easier for everyone. If you cannot contribute technically then consider supporting JSCAD.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 Become a backer
And if your organization enjoys the benefits of JSCAD then consider supporting us with a monthly contribution. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. Become a sponsor